Thursday 30 September 2021

Just had breakfast for the first time this week...

...and my stomach is now going "what the... oooh!"


I'm feeling a bit nauseous now, but that's either 'cos of having the first meal of the week (other than 2 packets of biscuits and 3 mince pies) or nerves about tomorrow or anger about my so-called friend's lack of support.


We're apparently going to have lunch today too... the vegan spag bol that I've been promised every day since Sunday - I'll believe it when I see it though.


Steve's just wasted some of his toast so we might not have lunch after all now 😠😞😟  At least I've had one meal this week though, so I shouldn't complain too loudly I s'pose.


I've taken my morning pills and I'm shivering with cold, but Steve's topless so he's obviously hot, so he won't put the heater on, so I'll be cold all day again 'cos seemingly Steve's hunger and temperature is more important than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment