Wednesday 22 September 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?

 

I've just set the weekly virus scan going (it was set to Tuesday instead of Wednesday for some reason, but it's definitely Wednesday in the programme now) and made breakfast for Steve, so this is my second day without breakfast and he's making me feel guilty for not doing the washing up too, so I'll have to go and do that as soon as my legs have recovered from doing his breakfast.  I bet he'll find a reason not to cook lunch for us though, so I'll have to do sarnies for him and not eat anything at all today.

 

Time to take my morning pills now though, so that my legs can recover so that they don't give way underneath me when I'm stood at the sink doing the washing up.

➰➰➰

That's my pills down the hatch, so I'll go and do the washing up as soon as Steve's finished his breakfast... I bet he'll leave it until it's all become mushy and then refuse to eat it though - I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be.


Need to remember to take Steve's recycling out when I go and do the washing up too.


No comments:

Post a Comment