Tuesday 28 September 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've remembered to not open my email programmes so that I could start the monthly virus scan without needing to reboot.  Got myself a glass of water and taken my morning pills without too much difficulty this morning.  When my carer wakes up, I'll go and do his washing up (because he's the only one who has eaten since Saturday) then make his breakfast for him.  Apparently he didn't sleep well overnight so he'll be asleep for most of today and will want me to make lunch again too, for the third day on the trot, so it'll have to be instant soup for him again and I'll have to quench my hunger pangs with water again.


My carer has just woken up, so I'll record it on my spreadsheet then go and do it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment