Tuesday 14 September 2021

Review: JOJOANS 3/4 Pack Bra Bralette


⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I used to wear sports bras, then decided to try "normal" bras again, then front fastening "normal" bras, but my "girls" kept popping out of the cups so figured I'd go back to my trusty sports bras again but couldn't find any in my size. This pack of bras popped up in the "other people bought" bit at the bottom of the page and I figured I'd give them a go.

 

They are OK but they don't offer much support and the pads get in a flap and have to be moved back into place after they've been washed. Maybe that's normal for slightly padded bras though? I'd never worn a padded bra before these so I don't know if that's normal or not.

 

Basically they are good for just being around the house and a quick trip to your local shop to get a pint of milk or whatever, but if you're not gonna be able to pop parts of your "girls" back into the cups when they start to come out after you've bent over a couple of times, then I would recommend something different and that's why I'm knocking off the star. They are comfortable and wearable, but not brilliant for support or much bending over.

No comments:

Post a Comment