Wednesday 29 September 2021

As predicted...

...my carer's just said to "put the noodles away and I'll have them for my tea at some point", I'm allergic to one of the ingredients in the rice, he doesn't want to make vegan spag bol, so this is my fifth day out of six that I've had biscuits and orange juice for my food each day.  Far from healthy, but I haven't had a choice 'cos it's dangerous for me to cook.  He's got a medical appointment tomorrow so won't want to cook tomorrow either and I've got a couple of things going on, on Friday so won't be able to eat then.  

 

Basically a week with just one single meal out of a potential 14 that wasn't biscuits, yet apparently he cooks all my meals for me which is total bollox, given that I will only have had one meal that wasn't biscuits and water this week but I bet he'll keep telling everyone that he cooks all the meals for me and lap up the sympathy and look down on me for not helping him more.  I make breakfast for him every day at the expense of my own diet, but he doesn't tell anyone that part.


No comments:

Post a Comment