Saturday 25 September 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm cream crackered already and I've only been awake for half an hour lol


On my 'To Do' list today, other than my normal daily things, is to work out how to use all the new features of my anti-virus programme and see if I can set up any automatic maintainance jobs like I have with the virus scan.


Currently setting up a restore point just in case things get messed up with the maintainence - I'm hoping everything will be plain sailing, just like with the virus scanning, but I reckon it's always better to be safe than sorry.  Gonna back up my documents just in case too, then I can mess around as much as I like safe in the knowledge that if I mess something up I can hopefully easily sort it out nice and quickly.

 

Gonna take my morning pills while the VPN thingy is turning on - whatever that means lol

 

Currently copying everything over to a Cloud storage place, so when that's done, I'll risk the maintainence thing of my entire machine and hope things don't get messed up 🤞


The VPN thing has just turned on, hopefully sucessfully, with a new location and IP address, which is reassuring.


Really am gonna take my morning pills now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment