Thursday 16 September 2021

Mornin' all

Welcome to a new day of blog posts from yours truly.  I'd love to know what you think to this blog, either anonymously or not (totally up to you) and what you wanna see more and less of... just leave me a comment in reply to this post and I'll see what I can do.

 

It's been a pretty late start to the morning for me today... didn't even wake up until 5.36am then came down and I've been caring for my carer ever since.  The daily virus scan was clear so I'm free of nasties and reassured for another day.

 

Just taken my pills and it's time to give the tomatoes their first watering of the day when my carer wakes up, then I'll make breakfast for us and make a start on the news for the day.

 

My carer has just woken up, so time to water the tomatoes then make our breakfast now... bet he'll be asleep when I bring in his granola though lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment