Monday 20 September 2021

Mornin' all

Woke up just before my usual time, so checked my email and forum and Facebook then took three lots of Steve's recycling out and took my morning pills, all before 7am.

 

Steve's woken up, said good morning to me four times then promptly fallen back to sleep so we might be having a late breakfast today after all 'cos he needs to cut open the packet of granola for me.  It's supposed to be savoury rice for lunch (we planned out this week's meals, yesterday afternoon) but I won't believe it until it's in front of me and I've taken a photo of it for you all.


The daily virus scan has just finished and didn't find any nasties so I'm protected for anther day now, so time to crack on with the news until Steve stays awake for long enough to open the bag and eat his breakfast.  Gotta water the tomatoes too and get ready for our groceries to be delivered this afternoon - it's all go on a Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment