Tuesday 10 May 2022

Mornin' orl

Had quite a busy morning this morning - I've taken my morning pills, charged up my FitBit, updated my anti-virus programme, had a couple of doughnuts, remembered to finish off the bottle of Lipton lemon ice tea (so that's all my caffeine allowed for this week now), sorted out the forum and watered the seedlings.  The 38 Degrees pot is absolutely thriving and there are a few more tiny shoots breaking through the compost in the other two pots as well, so maybe they are slower growing seeds or something?


Our groceries are due this morning and I think (but don't know for sure) I've had a response to the two things I added to Freegle last night.  Hold on while I have a look...


...yep, someone is coming for one of the two things this afternoon, so they will be out of the house just over 24 hours since they were left... it's why I love advertising things on Freegle and Olio - one man's junk is another man's treasure and the things I advertised yesterday were literally going to the tip, so this person really is saving something usable from going to the tip!


Our oven has gone too, which is even better, so literally the only things left are the polystyrene and the plastic covering that was on the new oven... it's amazing what people want lol


No comments:

Post a Comment