Monday 9 May 2022

That's the...

...seedlings watered and we now have growth in every pot.  The 38 Degrees seeds are thriving and we've now got 1 seedling in the bee pot and a handful starting to poke through in the butterfly pot.  There's a tiny chance that I might be seeing flowers by the weekend in the 38 Degrees pot, but at least I haven't killed everything lol


The weeds in the other pot are going great guns... apparently they are all weeds, but I'm trying to remain hopeful that the two strongest ones really are tomatoes re-growing again.  I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high, just in case they turn out to be weeds, but I'm trying to remain slightly optimistic that we'll get a few tomatoes again this year after doing literally nothing to earn it.  If the Green Man decides to give us tomatoes again this year, then I will, of course, be grateful to Him, but I'm not gonna assume that's what's growing just in case He decides otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment