Monday 9 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all getting along this morning?


Me?


For some reason I'm getting nervous about our cooker delivery lol  I'm gonna put Patrick and his batteries in here after we've had lunch then sit on the bottom of the stairs until the oven has been replaced... my arse is gonna be soo numb after sitting on something so hard for so long lol

 

Steve's just done the washing up and I've made us both a hot drink.  We're both still stuffed from yesterdays curry so neither of us are gonna have breakfast and just have the instant soup at lunchtime.  I've weighed myself and only lost 50g since yesterday morning, which is a relief.

 

I've taken my morning pills and they all went down pretty easily, so I'm hoping that means that I'll have a good day today.

 

Gonna start the virus scan then it's time to code and upload the FitBit spreadsheet to my site now, I reckon. 


I'm not gonna do the news again today 'cos of being on high alert for the cooker arriving, bringing in the rubbish and recycling containers and generally caring for my carer this morning.  He's awake this morning, amazingly, so it's definitely gonna be a low caring day today... last week's 87.5 hours makes up for that though and it's only every decade or so that ovens need to be replaced, and as long as I do 5 hours a day then I'll still hit the minimum.


My carer has just put his legs up, so he'll be asleep within a few minutes now.


I've just set the virus scan running, so that should be done in under 10-15 minutes.  It's always been clear so far, which is a relief and maybe doing daily, weekly and monthly scans is a touch excessive, but it gives me peace of mind that I'm not infected and infecting others.


Gonna sort out the spreadsheet now, then I've gotta remember to water the seedlings, so maybe I should do that first?


No comments:

Post a Comment