Wednesday 11 May 2022

They are sprouting like mad!!

It's been 6 days since I last took a photo of the 38 Degrees seedlings and they are sprouting up like mad!


This photo was taken from our back door again and they are above the sides of the pot now!


Literally all I've done each morning (except this morning 'cos of the rain) is gently trickle about 1 litre of tap water all around the pot then left them to it!  I got the first teeny tiny shoots after a couple of days and they've been growing like the clappers ever since!  I'm sooo proud of this pot of seedlings 'cos they are the first ones that I've grown since childhood!


Thank you so so much, @38degrees_uk!  I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers start to bloom and our buzzy friends start to enjoy them!


Here's the photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment