Wednesday 11 May 2022

Today's (11th May 2022) lunch photo

I eventually managed to persuade Steve to make lunch for us so that I didn't lose any more weight and to give credit where credit is due, he did actually do it today, but that's potentially my last meal made by him of the week.


Tomorrow is instant soup which is always made by me, then Friday Steve's having tuna sandwiches and I'm having bread and spread, Saturday is vegetarian spaghetti bolognaise and we're finishing the week off with Steve having chilli con carne and me having garlic mushrooms... assuming we've been able to move the shelf down to the middle section of course or things will get very burnt, very quickly apparently.  I tried this morning but the door is about 1cm too deep, so I think the only way we'll be able to do it is to move the oven out, put the shelf in the right place then move it back again, which I can't see Steve doing, so that'll be down to me too.

 

I've just asked Steve for reassurance that it really will happen before Sunday and to quote him word for word "you truly are like a dog with a bone" 😟😞


Here's today's photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment