Saturday 14 May 2022

Today's (14th May 2022) breakfast photo

Granola and soya milk for breakfast this morning which my body seems to appreciate more than the toast.  I've got maybe 2 more breakfasts worth of granola left in the tub, then I'll go back to toast until the loaf is finished, and I'll have granola on days that are pretty high calorie lunch days and toast on the days that are low calorie days (so Wednesdays and Thursdays) so that I can keep my weight roughly where it is today.  I'll weigh myself tomorrow, but then go back to once a week weighing after that.


It's vegan spag bol for lunch today and apparently the same on Monday too, but that's OK 'cos it'll mean that we're half way down the bag of mince and we'll have used up a good chunk of the spaghetti too.


Here's today's breakfast photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment