Saturday 14 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


So far today I've:

  • run the virus scan (still clear)
  • taken my morning pills
  • had my breakfast (granola)
  • weighed myself (50g away from where I wanna be now, thankfully)
  • taken the "vegemince" out of the big freezer and put it into the small one
  • watered the seedlings (yesterday's second watering definitely helped)
  • cared for my carer for 57 minutes

The Amazon bees seeds are definitely happy 'cos there was noticable growth in about 4 hours (between the two waterings) yesterday and it's even better this morning!  If the temperature gets up to around the 19-20 degrees, I'll water them all twice a day so that they don't dry out in the heat, but I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for not killing them yet lol


I'd best go and resize my breakfast photo ready to put up for you all now.


Toodle-pip for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment