Saturday 7 May 2022

Today's (7th May 2022) breakfast photo

Another 4 slices of toast and vegan spread for my breakfast today.  I've lost 900g in 24 hours after only having breakfast yesterday.  It's waffles for lunch today so I won't be having any lunch today either 'cos our air fryer is only a little diddy thing that does one meal at a time (which is why Steve was the only one eating lunch yesterday) so I'll go and do those for him and I'll have to go hungry again.  We've got 1 slice of bread left in the loaf though, so I'll have that as long as I'm stable enough after making Steve's waffles for him.  We're getting our oven replaced on Monday afternoon though, so I'll be able to go back to eating lunches from Tuesday onwards with any luck.


Here's today's photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment