Saturday 7 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


My OCD likes the times I fell asleep last night (8.30pm) and woke up this morning (6.30am) 'cos they are nice round numbers and it rarely happens that both numbers are like that!  😄


I've already taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for 38 minutes so far this morning.


I'm gonna go and water the seeds/plants when he wakes up, then go and make his breakfast for him and wait for our top-up shop to arrive so that I can put it away alone yet again.


He's just been talking loud and proud in his sleep and said very clearly "Of course you can open the back door, it's the middle of February!" 😆🤣  It's been a long time since he spoke that clearly in his sleep.  "Why do you wanna go out at this time?" is another one he's just said in his sleep, so he must be deeply asleep, bless 'im.

➰➰➰


He's just woken up so I've gone to water the seeds and tomatoes/weeds and the 38 Degrees seedlings are really coming along well and there's one seedling in one of the other two pots now, so I seemingly just need to be more patient with the Amazon ones lol


The daily virus scan was clear, thankfully, so I just need to do the news and remember to try and work out what the problem is with my domain name email addresses not downloading my emails.  Today is gonna be a technology day methinks.


My carer has cared for me for 80 minutes so far this week, so there's no way he can meet the minimum now unless he doesn't sleep from now until my bedtime tomorrow, which just ain't gonna happen considering that he spends about 10 hours a day asleep, as well as all night, so I might just make it to 2 hours of care from him this week and I've already cared for my carer for about 64 hours this week, so I'll have doubled the minimum waaay before I head to bed tonight and my carer doesn't stand a chance of even hitting ⅒ of what he says he does.  I reckon it's gonna be another 85 hour week from me and maybe a 2 hour week from my carer.

No comments:

Post a Comment