Sunday 19 June 2022

Mornin' all

It's not even 7am yet and I've already cared for my carer for over an hour and I'm over 70 hours of care for the week so far, so I should pretty easily hit the magic 80 hours, but doubt I'll hit 85 'cos that would mean putting in a <goes to check> 13 hour day which I don't wanna do if possible 'cos my body has gone through a lot this week so it needs to rest as much as possible.


I've already taken my morning pills and I've decided to finish off the yoghurts for my breakfast 'cos I doubt I'll have them for pud at lunchtime.


Steve's got his breakfast so I'd best publish this then put my laptop on the floor so that I can have my first breakfast for 2 weeks.  Gotta remember to write to my GP about my memory (I keep forgetting to take my knickers down before I sit down for a wee and I tried to put Steve's milk away, next to his Shreddies box instead of in the fridge this morning).  There's nothing that they can do 'cos it's all part of my WKE and I've reached a plateau with it according to the Neurologist a few months ago, but I just wanna keep my GP up to date is all.


After I've taken Steve's empty bowl back through to the kitchen and had my yoghurts, I've gotta remember to give the seedlings/plants their first drink of the day too.


He's just finished, so I'd best go and take his bowl and plate out that it looks like he had his tea on last night.

 

The virus scan has just finished and I'm still clear of nasties, so that's good news.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment