Saturday 1 October 2022

Looks like...

...I won't be consuming anything other than J2O's for the first 10 days of November and then not even that while Steve gets through his inevitable stockpile of meat that he's bought and can't be bothered to cook for just one person, so he'll literally have a fridge and 2 freezers full of meat and I'll have literally nothing because there won't be room left anywhere for me-friendly food.  Steve'll just about have made enough room in the fridge by the end of November for me to get a couple of soya milk cartons so that I can at least have a bowl of granola a day in December then it'll start again in January with him stockpiling the meat again so I will be living on the J2O's for the first part of January and nothing again 'cos there is still so much meat in the fridge and freezers that I won't be able to even store any soya milk for myself, so I'll be eating very little until February.


Tuesday's grocery totals now break down like this:


My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £33.36
Joint stuff:  £14.35


So Steve's stuff comes to considerably more than double the stuff for both of us and that's only 'cos there are toilet rolls and bread on the joint stuff, even though I can't remember the last time I ate any bread.


I guess it's good practice for November to January kinda time, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment