Saturday 1 October 2022

Pills taken, carer...

...has eaten 3 times today (I've only had breakfast and a tub of ice cream) all made by me and means that I've made the same amount of meals in one single day for him as he's made for me in the last 6 days combined - apparently he makes all my meals and drinks for me though.


I've also cared for him for over 12 hours today too, which takes the running total for the week so far up to over 71 hours for me and 2 hours and 8 minutes for my carer.  There's no way you can fit 33 hours of care into the 31 hours left of the week and we've both gotta sleep so take 8 from 31 leaves 23 hours which just ain't gonna happen and that's without taking off the 4 hours I'll be asleep before midnight tomorrow night too, which takes it down to 33 hours of care needed in 19 hours, which just doesn't add up, right?


Apparently he does everything for me though <shrug>


I'm gonna start shutting down for the night now, so that I can be ready to head to bed at whatever time my carer deems to be fit for me to actually be allowed to rest and recover for the night again.


No comments:

Post a Comment