Wednesday 1 March 2023

Mornin' all

Well, after having the different brand last night, I've discovered three things about it:  I wake up at a more sensible time (5am instead of 3am) but I can't get out of bed as easily when I wake up and I'm a lot more restless overnight too.  I've got much less motivation and energy and I just can't be arsed with anything this morning as well as my mood being through the floor.


I've taken my morning pills and remembered not to open my emails so far - I'm just waiting for my anti-virus programme to let me run my weekly scan.


I haven't got anyone coming out to see me today (AFAIK) so I'll just do the normal daily things and spend the day devouring a book I reckon.


Gonna put up my daily to-do list then have my breakfast when I've started the virus scan going, then wait for my morning carer.


No comments:

Post a Comment