Sunday 5 September 2021

Today's lunch photo

Simple and yummy burgers today:


Steve reckons 4 burgers are too much, so next week he's gonna have 2 burgers with onion rings for his lunch.  I'll just have my normal 2 burgers 'cos the onion rings are "beer battered" so I can't have them 'cos I need to avoid alcohol with my pills.  I've just asked him if he wants me to take one of the packs of cheese-topped rolls off tomorrows order and he goes "nah, leave 'em on and I'll have cheese and pickle rolls for my tea the next day or summat" but I bet he won't and they'll go to waste again.  It also means that half the cost of the rolls is for Steve instead of joint too, which changes the total division yet again.


I might as well just go "here's £25 for your part of the groceries" each week, 'cos that is around the normal price by the time it gets delivered each week and I don't think I've ever had even ⅕ of that price, even on the weeks that I am allowed pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment