Sunday 5 September 2021

Lunch eaten, afternoon pill taken, organizer refilled, Steve's recycling taken out...

...about to take Steve's empty plate through to the kitchen, then I give him under 15 minutes before he's asleep.


I've already cared for my carer for over 5½ hours today, so I'm thinking that 10 hours should be achievable before I take my last two pills of the day which'll make this week a 75 hour week.  As predicted, I haven't even had 3 hours of care for the entire week off my carer, yet he still feels entitled to call himself my carer and tells everyone who will listen that he does everything for me and cooks all my meals... according to my spreadsheet that's total bollox and he's cooked 3 meals this week, for both of us, totalling under 2 hours for the last 7 days.


I'd best go and take his plate out before he falls asleep, knocks it off his chair and smashes it to pieces.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment