Tuesday 7 September 2021

I haven't given Steve a choice about lunch today lol

I took the Quorn pieces out of the little freezer and the curry sauce out of the fridge and put them on Steve's seat (the Quorn pieces) and the hob (the Rogan Josh sauce) so he hasn't got a choice about what to make for us for our lunches today lol


Thursday is gonna be burgers and onion rings 'cos of Steve's medical appointment tomorrow, so it'll be MugShots tomorrow then we'll take the other three days as they happen.  I'm just glad I don't have to bribe Steve (with Turkish Delight) to cook any more.  Some days he's more motivated than others, but I haven't had to fork out for the Turkish Delight or Toblerones for several months now, thankfully!


Just had the reminder for my afternoon pill, so I'll publish this, then take that pill then put my laptop on the floor in preparation for the currrrreeeeee!


Oooh!  Before I forget again, I've watered the tomatoes too, so that's it until around 7pm when I water them for the last time and take my evening pills.


I've put the weekly FitBit image up on my homepage too, so I really can focus on just survey after survey after survey this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment