Thursday 9 September 2021

Mornin' all

Had another early morning this morning, so I've taken my morning pills, finished the virus scan (which was still clear, thankfully), watered the tomatoes, finished one set of news and cared for my carer for 2 hours so far this morning.  We're having granola and juice for breakfast, so I'll go and get it sorted as soon as my carer wakes up for long enough to eat it.

 

Today is gonna be a good day, even though I'm exhausted, in pain, my head feels like it's made of cotton wool and my mood is through the floor.  Maybe I should try the B12 spray to help with some of that?  Maybe my B12 is low again?

 

I've gotta remember to finish reading and reviewing last night's book too.  It's a great book so far, but the author has used several big brand names so I've already had to knock off a star, but I'm seriously hoping that's the only one 'cos it's a fantastic book so far.

 

Just sprayed the B12 but I've got 5-HTP too, so I reckon I'll pop one of those too, so that I can give my body a bit more help.


OK, that's the 5-HTP taken too and they are both already kicking in which has already significantly improved my mood after literally a couple of minutes, so maybe today really will be a good day after all?  I certainly hope so!

 

I'm surprised at how little I've drunk this morning - according to my FitBit app it's only 750ml instead of my usual 1250ml by now.


Time to crack on with the news until my carer wakes up now I reckon - make use of the spray and pill reactions straight away.


No comments:

Post a Comment