Wednesday 8 September 2021

Mornin' all

Good morning everyone.  

 

Today is gonna be a good day, I've already decided. 


I woke up about half an our later than normal and I've already sorted out and put Steve's recycling in the appropriate places then put his curry from yesterday in the food waste bag ready for putting in the waste food caddy on Sunday.


I'm already into my second glass of cream soda which means I'll already have drunk a litre of sugar and finished off the bottle before 7am.


Amazingly, I remembered not to open my emails as soon as I logged on this morning, so I managed to set the virus scan running first time I tried without having to reboot this morning.


When Steve's woken up I'll go and do his breakfast, but it's pill time before then I reckon, then I'll make his breakfast when he wakes up for longer than 10 seconds.


Gotta remember to water the tomatoes while Steve's getting washed at the kitchen sink again 🤢

No comments:

Post a Comment