Friday 10 September 2021

Mornin' again all

I was down here and caring for my carer before 4.15am today so I've already cared for him for over 1½ hours, so I'm guessing today will be a high caring day like yesterday (over 14 hours!!) so if I reckon it'll be another high caring day even though I've had less than 6¾ hours sleep overnight and I'm not feeling brilliant today, but that doesn't seem to matter to my carer as long as I care for him.


I'm running out of room on my email address, so I'm being ruthless with deleting messages and I've got 3 books to read and review too, so it's all go for me today.


I've taken my morning pills and completed the virus scan, so I've just gotta wait for my carer to wake up for long enough to make his breakfast now, then I can get on with the news, then the reading and reviewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment