Sunday 12 September 2021

Looks like I'm not having any lunch again today, after all

Steve's washing himself in the kitchen sink again 🤢 and has just said "it'll have to be another make-do lunch again after I was revisited 💩 by yesterday's milk" so that means he'll want another double MugShot (which he'll want me to make for him) which means there will be literally none left that I can have so I'll be living on the two slices of toast and the bottle of orange juice that I had for breakfast because Steve finished off the biscuits overnight too.


I was hoping to keep my weight pretty stable ready for weighing myself tomorrow, but today will be my fourth day of under 2,000 calories a day so I will have lost weight again.  I'll have to keep drinking water to stop my belly from rumbling again, for the fourth time this week.


Apparently Steve cooks all the meals (so 2 meals x 7 days = 14 meals a week, yeah?) but he's only actually cooked two of 'em this week - the other 11 meals have been made by me and I've gone without 4 lunches, which takes it down to 7 meals which have been our breakfasts every day, so him saying that he cooks all the meals is total bollox.


No comments:

Post a Comment