Sunday 12 September 2021

Pills taken, virus scan underway...

...about to make Steve's breakfast for him then I can finish reading and reviewing the book then I've got another one to read and review lol  All go with the reading for the last few days!  lol


It's Sunday today yeah?  If it is then we've gotta sort out the rubbish and recycling today and I've gotta refil my weekly pill box after I've taken my lunchtime pill.


Apparently we're having "a bowl of chips or something" for lunch today 'cos Steve wants to keep the beans and potatoes for our "pretend Sunday lunch next week" and he "don't know how old the eggs are so don't want to risk using them" for an omelette or scrambled eggs either.  We're gonna leave off getting eggs this week coming 'cos we've already got loads of new stuff coming, but the week after we'll go back to getting them again and we'll hopefully use them before they go off next time!


Steve hasn't fallen asleep again yet, so I'll go and make his breakfast for him now.


No comments:

Post a Comment