Saturday 11 September 2021

Pills taken, tomatoes watered, this book is...

...an incredible read and I honestly don't know where the day has gone to, but I've just taken my last pills of the day and realised that pretty much all I've done today is read (and thoroughly enjoy) this book!

 

I dunno if I'll get it finished and reviewed before I head to bed tonight, but be on the lookout for the review either later on tonight or first thing tomorrow morning!

 

I don't think I've eaten much today 'cos of the book either - 2 slices of toast for breakfast, 10 biccies for lunch 'cos my carer didn't fancy cooking again and 2 bananas a couple of hours ago.  I can almost guarantee that I'll have lost weight when I weigh myself on Monday 'cos I've eaten under 2,000 calories (which seems to be what I need to eat every day so that I don't lose weight) 3 times this week.  We've got lots of new-to-us meals planned next week though, as long as the new things aren't substituted lol


No comments:

Post a Comment