Sunday 5 September 2021

Final 2 pills of the day taken, tomatoes watered so now...

...I'm gonna head to bed for an early night I reckon.  Gotta do the last bit of admin on my spreadsheet (shoulda done it earlier, really) then I'm gonna head to bed, hopefully before 8pm tonight 'cos my body is crying out for a rest right now.


Gotta remember to phone my optician tomorrow to see how much just the sight test will set me back and if it's less than £50 I'll raid my savings again but needs must and it's 3 months overdue so very late, but with having to bail Steve out so often and paying for the electricity too, I just haven't been able to afford it.  I know I won't be able to afford new lenses but I'll hopefully be able to afford the most basic eye test.


Doubt I'll post again before I sign off for the night, so I'll say nite nite 2 u orl now... see you bright and early in the morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment