Monday 6 September 2021

Mornin' all

I've taken my morning pills, made breakfast for Steve, watered the tomatoes, weighed myself and sorted the Monday morning admin for my FitBit.

 

What had been a really good day quickly became a very bad day when Steve asked me "when are you starting your writing marathon?" so I replied "1st November, same as always" and he goes "you're not writing on the 5th are you?" obviously expecting me to support him on the first anniversary of when we lost the puppy dog.  Well tough shit, Steve... just for a change I'm gonna be selfish and not support you, the same as you don't support me.  I just allow myself to be selfish for 30 days a year and you're not gonna fuck that up for me this year or any year in the future... you'll have to learn to support yourself for a change.  If you need support then phone your fucking family for those 30 days a year.  I support you for over 300 days a year, so you're not gonna make me feel guilty for having a fews days off.


No comments:

Post a Comment