Monday 6 September 2021

It's been 9 days since I last had an email from D, soooo...

...she'll be emailing me this week talking about herself and what she's going through, without even a second thought for me and how I'm coping, same as everyone else.

 

Well, the truth is, even though nobody gives a fuck about me yet expects me to support them, that I'm suicidal (have been for the last 3 years), I've got a plan and I know how to do it.  I know what my suicide note is gonna say and I've just gotta organise my Will first.  I've got an unofficial one written out on my laptop, but it's a legal document so I don't wanna take any risks with not doing it properly and the recipients not getting what I want them to get.  I want my life insurance to be split three ways, rather than Steve getting the entire amount which he seems to be assuming he'll get.


I've had as much as I can take of supporting everyone else, but getting fuck all support from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment