Sunday 19 December 2021

Opinions please!

I'm seriously tempted by this fitness watch (in addition to my FitBit) but there aren't any reviews, only ratings.


I need a digital watch with a stopwatch, ability to wear it in a long, hot, bubble bath, heart rate monitor and ideally blood pressure monitor (although that's not a deal-breaker if it's not available) that isn't a FitBit ('cos I've already got one).  

 

I'm willing to spend up to £50 but no more and it has to do everything I want and more for that price.  I've tried 3 different ones in the last couple of years with a variety of levels of success (the worst one didn't work at all and the best one's strap got decidedly wobbly after 6 months worth of charges) so I'm after some ideas on the UK Amazon site pretty please.


TIA!


No comments:

Post a Comment