Monday 27 December 2021

That's me...

...afternoon pill down the hatch and I'm only 2 hours and 25 minutes away from having cared for my carer for 10 hours today, so I reckon it'll be a 12 hour day pretty easily, maybe even approaching 15 hours for the third time in as many days.


Still waiting for my delivery to arrive and we think Steve's delivery will arrive at the same time 'cos we've both got the same arrival time slot in our accounts.  I'll need to charge up my FitBit again when the deliveries have turned up and I'll charge the new fitness watch up at the same time... hopefully it'll be third time lucky with this one lol


Assuming this fitness watch actually works, I'll start doing my laps this afternoon if it's charged up in time or after JanNo is done and dusted if not.


No comments:

Post a Comment