Saturday 25 December 2021

What a loooong day it's been!

Just got back from spending all day with my in-laws and it was nowhere near as bad as I was dreading, thankfully!  I totally pigged out at lunchtime, but it was only 973 calories and the majority of that came from the Christmas pud!


I've taken my afternoon pill a few hours late, but I've still swallowed it which means that I've taken every single pill I've needed to for the last 13 days and I really have noticed the difference with taking every one of them at the right time.


I'm absolutely shattered, so I'm thinking it'll be an early night and hopefully a late morning tomorrow.


We're thinking that we'll have the stuff we brought back with us for lunch tomorrow, instead of the instant soup, 'cos that just needs to be taken out of the fridge, slid onto a plate, brought in here and eaten instead of risking my legs giving way while I wait for the kettle to boil.

 

So far today, I've cared for my carer for over 11 hours already but not keeping an eye on his breathing while he's asleep for a change... this was more of an emotional support.


I'm gonna go and get a bottle of pop for myself to try and quench my thirst a bit and I'm predicting that my carer will want me to get him a bottle of pop at the same time, just like normal.


I hope you've had the best day possible today too... I'd love to hear about it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment