Sunday 26 December 2021

Just taken my last pills of the week and...

...I'm just about within touching distance of the unachievable now 'cos 8.10pm is the magic time I'm aiming for tonight and that'll be a 90 hour week for the first time since I started recording it.  I'm not gonna record the caring I do next week 'cos JanNo starts on Saturday so my OCD wouldn't like an incomplete spreadsheet, so I'll start again on the first full week after JanNo.  It's a good way to end the recording though... makes me feel positive and motivated to finish as soon as I can so that I can start recording starting in 2022 now that I'm pretty much into the routine of it.


Just in case I don't put up another post before I head to bed, I'll say nite nite to you all now and I'll see you, knowing me and my body, waaaay too early in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment