Wednesday 29 December 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


According to my FitBit app, I had over 9 hours of sleep and was restless 8 times overnight, so the laps obviously wore my body out more than I thought and I feel a lot better this morning.


The weekly virus scan is underway, and already 28% of the way through, so when that's finished, I'll start the back-ups and go and have my shower while they are plodding their way through.  When the back-ups have finished I'll check my email and then go and get lunch for my carer.  I'll get his breakfast for him when he wakes up.


Gotta take my morning pills too.


And wash all the grease off my hairbrush either before I get into or when I get out... needs to be done at some point though, or washing my hair will have been pointless 'cos it'll get greasy again as soon as I use it tomorrow if I don't.


My pasta salads were delivered yesterday, so I'll be able to eat for the rest of this week if my carer doesn't cook... can't wait to get something other than biscuits in my belly!


I used my new fitness watch to some guided breathing exercises last night which seemed to help with how quickly I fell asleep too, so it's a 5 star review from me so far.  Gotta remember to take it off before I jump into the shower though 'cos it isn't suitable for hot and soapy environments for longer than 10 minutes, so I'm not gonna risk it.  I'll still have my FitBit on my ankle though, 'cos that's fine and dandy in wet environments apparently, as long as you dry it off properly when you get out and don't us it while it's wet (so let it record your steps automatically, same as normal, but don't turn the screen on while it's wet kinda thing).


I'm gonna go and put this last bag of Steve's food waste into the caddy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment