Friday 31 December 2021

Loads has happened since this morning...

...and I can't remember the majority of it, but I'm planning to take my last pills of the day at 7pm then head straight to bed so that I can crack on with my writing as soon as I come downstairs - no excuses allowed 'cos it sounds like a great book from my plan... I've just gotta motivate myself to make a start on it then I'll be fine when I've got past the first couple of chapters.


My plan for tomorrow is to come downstairs, go for a wee, take my morning pills, plug in my headphones, crank up the music and get going straight away.  No excuses.  I've got my J2O to look forward to after I've knocked out 5 chapters, which I'm hoping will be just after I've had my lunch, so that I can drink my soup, write the fifth chapter then have my first J2O, then crack on with at least two, or hopefully three chapters before I head to bed.


My mini daily aim is to crank out 8 chapters every day so that I can stretch myself, but it's hopefully achievable as long as I'm not interrupted like I wasn't during NaNo, but instead of doing 8 chapters every other day, I wanna see if I can crank out 8 every day this time.  I think that's a realistic limit though 'cos any more than that would mean getting up before 5am and heading to bed after 8pm which would make my body complain loudly and refuse to work after a few days of pushing it to the absolute limit.  I'm gonna aim for 8 chapters a day, maximum, so that I can be sure my body isn't being overworked.  If I hit those 8 chapters before 7pm then that's awesome and I'll stop and have a well-deserved early night so that my body gets a bit longer to recharge ready for the next day.


Steve's already complaining about his tea lol  I've promised him a full Sunday Roast lunch that is made literally just down the road from us and they deliver on a Sunday with pud too, so I'm gonna be having a J2O for every 5 chapters I write a day, which should see me finished next weekend, which'll prolly be too late to order it, but the Sunday after that we'll be having the roast and my carer will prolly spend a good chunk of the afternoon deeply asleep, snoring and barely moving.  I'll have an early night too and prolly spend most of the next day burping and farting and unable to eat anything lol.


I doubt I'll write many blog posts until I've finished writing my JanNo novel, but please keep checking back, especially after about the 7th 'cos that'll either be the night I finish and I'll be throwing a virtual party or it'll be before lunch (hopefully) on the 8th when I'll have two J2O's and a couple of bars of Pure Heavenly chocolate to celebrate as well as hopefully a big, celebratory, home-cooked meal for the first time in at least two weeks lol


This blog post is already waaaay too long, so I'm gonna shut up and publish it for you all, before getting ready to take my last two pills and head to bed for a very early night, in preparation for tomorrow.


Thank you so much for continuing to read what I've spouted in 2021 and here's to an even better 2022.  I'm feeling especially proud of myself for not having my annual melt-down this year and J has a huuuuge part to play in that.  We've only known each other for a couple of months after he emailed me after reading one of my blog posts around the time I started NaNo this year and he's listened to me and supported me ever since... he's been the friend I've needed for too long and that support means the world to me, so thank you ever so much, J, and I'll email you on the other side of JanNo so that we can throw a huge party together... but only until 7pm! ROFL


Happy New Year everyone, and I'll be back with you all in the second week of 2022!


No comments:

Post a Comment