Thursday 30 December 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing so far this morning?


So far today I've: 

  • remembered to put my keys on
  • brushed my teeth
  • taken my morning pills
  • checked my emails
  • checked the forum
  • completed the daily virus scan
  • and cared for my carer for over an hour


Plans for the rest of the day include:

  • making my carer's breakfast
  • visiting my in-laws for the second time in 5 days
  • supporting my carer
  • coming home and supporting the vast majority of other people and likely getting triggered by one person in particular.

 

Thankfully I now have support from one of my blog readers so genuinely haven't felt the need to explode like I have done for the last two or three years... thank you J!


I'm not gonna do my laps today in case my legs give way and I can't get back to my feet again.  Assuming I feel safe enough, I'll do them tomorrow though, then start doing them regularly after I've finished JanNo so that I can get rid of the 3kg that I've put back on since I was last weighed at my GP surgery.


I'm seriously impressed with my new fitness watch.  I bought it primarily for the time and heart rate sensor thing but I used the stress and breathing bits last night which meant that for the second night running I was able to fall asleep amazingly quickly and without even thinking about reading a magazine, which is very unusual for me 'cos my brain starts galloping instead of switching off at night usually!


Today is gonna be a good day for me, by the looks of things, then I can decompress and get into my writing headspace ready for Saturday morning.  Unusually for me, I know a characters name but don't know anything else about her... I don't even know her age!  lol


I'm gonna go and check that I've got every chapter planned out while my carer is asleep again, then go and get his breakfast for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment