Sunday 26 December 2021

Mornin' all

How are you doing this morning?


We're pondering on getting a 'hostess trolley' to take plates and cutlery and mugs and bowls from the kitchen into here and back again, so that we can do it all at the same time instead of having to go backwards and forwards... I'm predicting right now, at 6.33am, that it'll be down to me to find, research and buy it though!  I'm also predicting, at 6.34am, that if we do get one, I'll be the only one using it 'cos my carer will put his plate/bowl/mug on the trolley then fall asleep and the same on the 2-3 days a week that he cooks - he'll put the plates and cutlery on the trolley then come in here and sit down for the rest of the afternoon and evening.  I'd love to be wrong, but don't think I will be.

 

I've already cared for my carer for an hour this morning, so when I've taken my morning pills, I'll go and make our breakfasts then my carer will fall asleep until l go and make our lunch, then fall asleep again until I go to bed, maybe with the odd hot drink (made by me of course) dotted in and left to go to waste throughout the day.

➰➰➰

 

That's my morning pills taken and emails checked, so it's time to make breakfast for both of us now.  There will be a photo of my breakfast and lunch today and it's unlikely to be the mug of soup that's on the menu 😆


I'll set the virus scan going while I'm making breakfast for both of us and hoping that my machine is still free of yucky things.


No comments:

Post a Comment