Wednesday 29 December 2021

After doing...

...4 sets of laps in two days, I'm exhausted so I'm gonna take my pills and head off to bed for an early night I reckon.

 

Doubt I'll post again tonight, so I'll say goodnight to you all now and I'll see you in the morning for a few hours before we head off to the in-laws again all afternoon.  I've gotta remember to put my keys on in the morning, so that we aren't locked out of the house again!  I'm gonna put a reminder on my phone now to remind me hopefully before the bedroom, but I might not see it until I take my mobile out of its case when I come down... either way it'll be there for me to see before I leave the house!

➰➰➰

OK, reminder set and I've just been reminded to take my pills, so I'll do that now while this post is still unpublished, then I can do it all at the same time.

➰➰➰

That's my final couple of pills of the day down the hatch and under my tongue, so time to publish this then shut down for the night now I reckon.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment