Tuesday 1 March 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already taken my pills and I'm currently charging up my FitBit and phone.  When they are fully charged, I'll go and make my carer's breakfast for him then I'll go for another wee and get on top of my emails ready for our groceries to be delivered.


I mentioned to Steve about saving up a bit to replace the money my father left for me in his Will to redecorate the stairs and Steve's reply was "let's get the bathroom sorted first"... erm, no.  The stairs have been waiting for longer and it's what my father wanted to happen with his money, so I'll get the bathroom floor sorted *after* the stairs thank you very much.  If Steve is so determined to get the bathroom sorted that his sister caused the problem with, then *he* can pay for it with *his own* money.  I'm fed up of me deciding to do something with my own money then Steve immediately deciding on something else and not paying a penny towards it.


Our grocery replacement email has just arrived, so let's do the final breakdown for today, shall we?


My stuff:  £4.13
Steve's stuff:  £17.63
Joint stuff:  £17.63


So Steve's stuff costs exactly the same as the stuff for both of us for a change.


My FitBit and phone have just finished charging and my carer is awake and out of the bathroom now, so I'd better go and make his breakfast for him now.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment