Wednesday 11 May 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


The Green Man has saved me from watering the seedlings this morning 'cos it's raining atm but when it stops, I'll go out and sort out the birds' water bowl 'cos that's bright green instead of white again which only seems to happen when it rains for some reason, but that's OK, I don't mind doing it... it's why it's out there after all.  I'm glad the bowl is white too 'cos I can instantly see at a glance when it needs to be cleaned out.


I've remembered not to open my emails this morning 'cos of the weekly virus scan that is already 38% of the way through after almost an hour.


I've taken my morning pills and made us a drinking chocolate to start the day off with, so I'll go and make our breakfast and weigh myself when I've finished mine, assuming Steve stays awake for long enough to finish his too this morning.


I'm having to reinstall my chosen anti-virus on my phone so that it doesn't wipe it 'cos I've used the wrong PIN too many times <gulp>


Wish me luck!


Gotta remember to keep reading and reviewing a book too today... I'm just under half way through it, which is pretty good going I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment