Thursday 12 May 2022

Mornin' all

So far this morning I've checked my email, taken my morning pills, drunk half a litre of pop and I've just finished coding last nights review.  If it hadn't been for TLU's reply to my email I'd have totally forgotten that I had to do it.


I've cared for my carer for getting on for 2 hours already this morning and put in just over 14 hours of care yesterday and my carer has only cared for me for 82 minutes so far this week, compared to my 42 hours and counting for him... you all know the rant about him apparently being my carer for "well over 35 hours a week" and me doing nothing for him though, right?


Time to get on with the daily virus scan and book review now I reckon, then I'll go and water the seedlings and make breakfast for my carer when he wakes up.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment