Monday 16 May 2022

Mornin' all

Had a *very* late night last night and was asleep until 6.21am so managed just over 8 hours of sleep, thankfully.


I don't need to go and water the seedlings again this morning 'cos the Green Man arranged for that to happen overnight again.  The 38 Degrees seeds are going mad, the Amazon bees seedlings prefer their new location and the butterfly seeds have pretty much given up lol


I've taken my morning pills and I've guzzled about 750ml of water already this morning, so time to go and make breakfast for Steve now.  I put in over 86 hours of care last week (nearly 13 hours of care yesterday alone).  The daily virus scan was clear and he's just woken up so that he can take his pills, so I'll wait for him to do that before I go and make his breakfast for him.


OK, he's downed his pills, so I'd best go and make his breakfast for him now, then I can have my own while I wait for the rubbish and recycling to be collected, then I'll weigh myself and hope that I haven't lost any weight.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment