Tuesday 10 May 2022

What's happening tomorrow?

One of the Freegle things has just been picked up and I've let everyone know that it's no longer available, but I've got a niggling feeling that something similar but different is happening tomorrow - I just can't remember what it is!  It's not the cooker 'cos that was yesterday, it's not the Freegle thing 'cos that was today, it's not the virus scan 'cos that's a regular thing... so what on Earth is it??  It's not a regular thing (like the Freegle thing isn't) and I'm pretty sure it involves both of us (like the cooker yesterday) but my mind is totally blank about what it actually is and I'm pretty sure it's something that we both needed to remember, but we're both as lost as each other!

➰➰➰


OMG!  Where has the day gone?!


I wrote this an hour ago and obviously forgot to publish it and now I've just taken my last two pills of the day!


I'm gonna read one more chapter of this book then head to bed for an early night I reckon.


I really am gonna publish this now, so that I don't forget again lol


No comments:

Post a Comment