Wednesday 1 June 2022

Mornin' all

Today is gonna be a good day, I've decided.


I've already guzzled the best part of a litre of pop and I'll go and make Steve's breakfast for him when he wakes up.  It's my weekly virus scan today so lunch will be a MugShot for Steve and my second day without lunch.  I've still got ¾ of a packet of biscuits left from yesterday's lunch so I'll have those for my breakfast and lunch today.


Yesterday was another big day of caring for my carer 'cos I put in 12 hours and 50 minutes by the time I was allowed to go to bed, so I'm already at 27 hours and 20 minutes of care for my carer so far this week.


Gotta remember to water the seedlings/plants when I go and make my carer's breakfast for him, then do the washing up so that I can let the mug dry ready for his lunch.  I won't be having a proper breakfast this morning so there won't be any food photos today 'cos I'll just be eating Bourbon Creams for both of my meals today.


Just had the reminder come up to take my morning pills, so I'd best do that now before I forget.


I'm gonna try and remember to research someone to come out and fix the wall on our stairs, then when that's sorted I'll get someone else out to decorate the walls then a plasterer and decorator for the bathroom 'cos Steve doesn't seem to want to do it.  What trade do I search for to fix the stair wall though please?  Steve reckons it's a builder, but I'd love to hear your opinions!


OK, that's my morning pills down the hatch.  Gotta remember to call my GP surgery for an appointment for reassurace about the belly buster as soon as they open this morning.  Fingers crossed that the doc will approve, but the instructions said to contact them before using it, so that's what I'm doing.


The virus scan is already 37% of the way through, so hopefully it'll be over and done with before 10am, then I can set the backups going to hopefully finish before 3pm then I can download my emails for the first time today.


Gotta remember to book our next slot for the groceries too, so I'd best do that now before I forget!


OK, that's the order placed for 3 weeks' time.  Pills swallowed and the virus scan is still running so I haven't accidentally shut that down yet.  I've been caring for my carer for 67 minutes so far this morning and he's still at only a hour for the week combined.  I doubt he'll be adding to that total today 'cos of me making his breakfast and lunch for him, tomorrow is doubtful too 'cos of his medical appointment, so I'll be making breakfast and lunch tomorrow too, which brings us to Friday and him needing to put in 34 hours in 3 days which just ain't gonna happen.


He's just woken up and needs a wee, so I'll use the opportunity to water the plants and make his breakfast for him.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment