Saturday 18 June 2022

Today's (18th June 2022) lunch photo

After barely eating yesterday (I had soup for lunch and a bag of chips for tea) and not having had breakfast for the last 2 weeks (for health and safety reasons) I was really looking forward to today's lunch - sweet and sour vegetarian chicken and rice.  It's really filled me up, but because it was under 500 calories, I'm seriously under my calorie budget.  I don't wanna lose too much weight 'cos I only had 250g to lose to be at the top end of my healthy weight range on Monday, so I might have my last couple of soya yoghurts when my belly has emptied a bit - t'would be too much to have them now and I don't wanna get bloated so I'll leave it for a couple of hours then reassess things lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment