Thursday 2 September 2021

Just about to head to bed, but...

...all I've eaten all day is the granola this morning, 2 bars of chocolate for lunch and 10 biscuits this afternoon.  Steve's promised yet again that we'll have the curry tomorrow instead, but I'll believe it when I see it in front of me.

 

I've watered the tomatoes for the third time today and they do definitely seem to need that extra water 'cos the crispy-dry leaves at the top of them are starting to gradually recover again now, after only two days, so I'll try and remember to water them three times a day from now on, until they are completely harvested of all the yummy tomatoes.

 

Just over 12 hours of care again today, so I'm already at 45 hours of care with three days still to go, and I've received under 5 hours of care from my carer.

 

I'm gonna head to bed now, but I'll be back again, as always, in the morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment